Bringing a Taste of Ghana To The World
Ghanaian Fruit Salad
- 4 cups 1/2 inch cubed fresh pineapple or canned pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, toasted
- Combine fruits in a bowl.
- Combine lime juice and brown sugar and add to fruits; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut.